 Announcements / 2500
2499  |  2501
Subject:
NCLTC Show at GATS in Raleigh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 03:18:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi All. I finally attended and participated in a train show. I was priveledged enough to be a part of the NCLTC show in Raleigh this weekend. It was awesome. Mike Walsh and company put on a heck of a show. I got to meet some new people, see some friends and talk and play Lego all weekend. What more could you want?

I uploaded some pics I took of the show. The only thing I brought to the show was the tan train station and playground, and my rock band. Many thanks to Joe Meno for taking it home for me since I had to bail early. Anyway, I’ll let the photo gallery speak for itself:

The train show: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=80967

My Rock Band: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=80972

I’m really looking forward to bringing the station and some new creations to Brickfest.

Take care all