 Announcements / 2497
2496  |  2498
Subject:
MLCad.ini 2004-02 Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 06:36:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts
update 2004-02. The .ini file defines the parts available in MLCad's minifigure
generator.

Download the file from my website: www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html

The update contains the following changes:

MLCad.ini Update 2004-02

New parts:
   375.dat - Minifig Ice Axe
   524.dat - Minifig Helmet Darth Vader
   526.dat - Minifig Helmet Samurai
   527.dat - Minifig Helmet with Chinstrap and Wide Brim
   530.dat - Minifig Hat Knit Cap
   3626bp7c.dat - Minifig Head with Blue Wrap-Around Sunglasses Pattern
   3626bp6f.dat - Minifig Head with Red Lips and Black Upswept Eyelashes Pattern
   3626bp3e.dat - Minifig Head with Wiry Moustache and Eyebrows Pattern
   30048.dat - Minifig Helmet Morion
   526c01.dat - Minifig Helmet Samurai with Horn (Shortcut)
   970phb.dat - Minifig Hips with Purple Greatcoat Pattern
   972phb.dat - Minifig Leg Left with Purple Greatcoat Pattern
   971phb.dat - Minifig Leg Right with Purple Greatcoat Pattern
   30088.dat - Minifig Speargun
   973p0b.dat - Black Diagonal Zip and Pocket Pattern
   973p2e.dat - Minifig Torso with Blue and Mint Green Stripes Pattern
   973p55.dat - Minifig Torso with Explorien Logo Pattern
   973p76.dat - Minifig Torso with Jacket, Tie and Police Badge Pattern
   973p3d.dat - Minifig Torso with Medallion, Belt, And Silver Buttons Pattern
   973phb.dat - Minifig Torso with Purple Greatcoat Pattern
   973psr.dat - Minifig Torso with SW Protocol Droid Pattern
   973p2f.dat - Minifig Torso with Spotted Singlet and Necklace Pattern
   973p0a.dat - Minifig Torso with White Diagonal Zip and Pocket Pattern

Renamed Parts
   3846P43.DAT   ~Moved to 3846p45, 3846p46
   changed to    Minifig Shield Triangular with Black Falcon Pattern

   3848.DAT      Castle Pike
   changed to    Minifig Battleaxe

   973P39.DAT    Minifig Torso with Pirate Open Jacket over Brown Shirt Pattern
   changed to    Minifig Torso with Pirate Open Jacket over Brown Vest Pattern

Bye, w.