 Announcements / 2496 (-5)
  Galactic Requiem update - More dystopia

After long and ardous work, I am ready to present the updated (URL) Galactic Requiem> page. For those of you who missed the last announcement, Galactic Requiem is a dystopic comic, illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks. Improvements since last time: (...) (20 years ago, 24-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  LEGO.com Nominated for a Webby!

That's right, our favorite toy company's web site is up for a Webby award! LEGO.com has been nominated for the Best Practices category. Take a look here: (URL) can sign up to vote for the Webby awards by following this link: (URL) go, sign up, and (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish)

  Curious Kids' Museum Show - Caslte, Town/Train, Space & Aquazone

MichLUG was pleased to display at the Curious Kids' Museum for a second year running during their annual LEGO creation contest. This year we assembled displays for four seperate themes. The Space and Aquazone were a little on the small side and we (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !!

  LDraw.org 2004-02 Parts Update Now Available

Wee-hoo! This one's a biggie! :) The 2004-02 parts update has been unleashed. It includes 408 files, with 122 new part files. A special treat are the two largest parts we've ever had the privilege of including in the LDraw.org parts library. The (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !!

  New Tutorial: How to make thumbnails for your inventory using a batch file for LDView

hi folks, do you fancy thumbnails for your inventory or do you feel that the parts list of your model also deserves images of the single parts? (URL) one of the ways to render effortlessly a bunch of identical part images is batch-filing LDview. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact