 Announcements / 2453
  New unofficial LeoCAD parts update

I had no negative returns for my previous parts update (URL) (but I had no positive ones either!), so I have prepared a new part update in-sync with latest LDraw parts. The files are available from (URL) if you hear me, it would be better to keep (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: New unofficial LeoCAD parts update

Philippe, Thank you so much!! you can not imagine how grateful I am (finally I can complete my 16-wide pirate ship MOC). Your update seems to work flawlessly, so two thumbs up! One thing, It's probably the best if these updates are (also) available (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)

  Re: New unofficial LeoCAD parts update

(...) Thanx alot! Thanx alot! Thanx alot! Thanx alot! Thanx alot! Thanx alot! Thanx alot! I was waiting for this, since quite a while! Didier Hint: would be nice to have the files on leocad's website too (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.leocad)