 Announcements / 2444
    My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine —Sean Kenney
   Hi, everybody! My LEGO Greenwich Village is in this week's New York Magazine (The cover date is Mar 8 2004)... if anyone lives in the New York area or can get ahold of a copy, check it out! One of the photos was supposed to be used on the cover, but (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX) !!

        Re: My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine —Erik Olson
     Congratulations Sean! That cover would have been awesome! You can usually find New York magazine in airports, even Barnes & Noble, around the country. (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

        Re: My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine —Eric Harshbarger
      Glad to see this happened after all. Nice work, eric (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: My LEGO city is in this week's New York Magazine —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Hi Sean, Congrats! Pictures look great, buildings too. It has a very 'cluttered Village' feel to it. Excellent! I will be getting a copy. Best, Jonathan (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)