 Announcements / 2431 (-10)
  LDraw Design Pad (LDDP) 1.54 Released

LDDesignPad (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Download it here: (URL) are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at the same time -Unlimited Undo/Redo -Use/define (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

  Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb 21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org) !

  MOC: Green Locomotive

Hi there This is my newest model... I got the idea for the locomotive from a train book, that I borrowed from the local library. For the model I used nearly all my green bricks. (URL) think the roof turned out very well. (URL) used a lot of SNOT (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.trains)

  Finally, I got around to posting pictures from Brickfest PDX 04

Sorry it took so long. I got back to the East Coast this weekend and have been slammed with work trying to catch up. Anyway, enough whining. By now you've all heard how fantastic Brickfest was. Well this little collection of pictures won't do it (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  First Permanent Settlement on Mars!!!

Mission Accomplished!!! Shortly after the arrival of the first human visitors to Mars, a new robotic vehicle arrived: The Mars Habitat!! It has all the creature comforts plus Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound in the theater!!! Not to mention lots of cool (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space)

  More old LUGNET homepage prototypes discovered

Whoa, I'd totally forgotten about these... These are a few prototypes from the last LUGNET homepage makeover process, which was May to August of 2000. As you can see it was somewhat iterative. I'm throwing these out here as food for thought. For (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers

We appreciated your patience during the downtime today Thank you for bearing an unusually long downtime today. We certainly weren't expecting a 9-hour outage simply for the replacement of a disk. You may have noticed on the LUGNET homepage during (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  We are back up

(...) Well, we are back up. As I'm sure you noticed, downtime was greather than 10 minutes. What took so long was double-checking the integrity of everything carefully after the swap (and making an additional full backup before making any changes to (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !

  2000-photo BrickFest PDX photo montage and slide show

OK, here is a collection of 2,115 photos taken at BrickFest PDX last weekend, presented two different ways: a fast-paced epileptic montage (2 minutes long) and a more traditional slideshow (45 minutes long). (URL) Montage (fast)> (480x480, 101.3 MB, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  fun with LUGNET web site statistics

Today, I got the 2GB of compressed log files representing Lugnet traffic over the past approximately-a-year. After crunching for a while, realizing that I needed to move everything to a faster server, and restarting there, I discovered that what I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact