 Announcements / 2418
    PDX Mecha award update —Mark Neumann
   I'm rather embarrassed but there was a snafu in the shipping of the prizes and I didn't quite got them in time for BrickFest PDX. They arrived to me on Monday the 16th, and I am proud to say two of the three are already mailed out. The awards for (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: PDX Mecha award update —Allister McLaren
   (...) Gosh, thanks. And thanks for building it Mark. It's interesting that all three mocs are kinda wacky. I think I commented on the TM before, but I gotta say Nik's little Rooster Mechs are awesome. Long live the Wackymechs! :^) Cheers, Allister (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)