 Announcements / 2402
    COLTC to dispaly at GATS, Feb 7-8, Columbus, OH. Our 1 year anniversary!!! —Paul Janssen
   Coming weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) will have a 25x25 foot layout at the Columbus GATS, at the Ohio Expo Center (for directions visit www.coltc.org or www.gats.com). Show hours are 11 AM - 5 PM both days, Adult admission is $7, (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

        Re: COLTC to dispaly at GATS, Feb 7-8, Columbus, OH. Our 1 year anniversary!!! —Don Cox
   (...) Congradulations! We here in St. Louis just finished our 1st GATS with 3 more shows planned for this year. Here is a link to pix of our 'modest' 8' x 12' Layout. We are planning to attend the March GATS in Collinsville, Ill. with an expanded (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce)