 Announcements / 2400
2399  |  2401
Subject:
Dual Winners for LDraw.org's January Model Of The Month, February Voting Open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 07:52:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Yes, that's right, there is a tie for January Model of the Month.  The
competition was fierce and we came within 1 vote of a tie in the SOTM and missed
a 3 way win in the MOTM by 1 vote as well.

Congratulations to the winners:

MOTM, Jorgen Andersson, Scania 124 Tanker Truck
MOTM, Erhard Grund, The Warhammer

SOTM, Miguel Agullo, Mars Valley with Rover

Voting for the February 2004 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month Contests
is now open.

Visit LDraw.org to cast your vote:
http://www.ldraw.org

Note: I haven't yet implemented the proposed rules changes for the MOTM contest.
I'm trying to work out a compromise between imposing uniformity and allowing
creativity.

-Orion