 Announcements / 2356
  Laser Target Finder sensor

Hello, My latest sensor creation is a laser based detector that can find special reflective targets up to 3 meters away. (URL) You will find (URL) here> photographs, schematics, tips and tricks to build this sensor. Some characteristics: Homebrew (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Laser Target Finder sensor

(...) This is a great work !! I like that kind of detector that brings LEGO to upper technology level. And the robot works quite well...well done!! Chris. (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Laser Target Finder sensor

(URL) Many people asked me for the hard-to-find Hamamatsu S6986 chip. It is now available from (URL) Mark III Robot Store> Have a look to their (URL) other products> too: they have lots of interesting (non-LEGO) robotics stuff. And no, I have no (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)