 Announcements / 2346 (-10)
  GardenSLUG Display by Tim Caffery - Paramus Park Mall Lego Store N.J.

Hey all, I'd like to bring your attention to Tim Caffery's GardenSLUG Display here at the (URL) Paramus Park Mall Lego Store> - N.J. . As we begin a relationship with the Lego Store, over time GardenSLUG will have members displaying their MOCs here (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  The Travis Kunce AirCars Contest

In honor of Travis, I'm running another contest (I suppose it's about time I did anyway) The Travis Kunce AirCars Contest basically, build something in the spirit of Travis Aircars which are to be found here: (URL) I particularly like the 04 folder (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Very Sad News....

I and a couple of other's have been contacted with sad news. From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com hi my name is chuck senesac , i'm travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  MichLUG to display at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI

MichLUG will be displaying at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI for a second year running. In addition to a town/train layout, which we displayed last year, we will also be showing a Moonbase layout. The train layout will feature 3 train loops, many (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.space) !

  10129 Rebel Snowspeeder

I just finished modelling the UCS Rebel Snowspeeder set in LDraw. You can download it from my website: (URL) are 3 mockup parts in this set: 44822 Hinge Plate 1 x 4 Locking with 2 Single Fingers on Top 43710 Wedge 2 x 4 Triple Left 43711 Wedge 2 x 4 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

  It's Christmas time at the BIP

(URL) It's Christmas time at the BIP! I've pulled together just a few of the great Christmas/Holiday related creations and building instructions I've found out on the net. Check it out! (URL) Christmas> If you have more Christmas/Holiday related (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org 2003-03 Parts Update Now Available

Hi The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2003-03 update. There are over 300 files in this release, including 111 new parts or decorated parts. Please be warned that there is one nasty backward compatibility issue with the 9V (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  www.CPLTC.org

The latest/newest LTC website is now available: (URL) so much a new LTC as a smaller umbrella within the larger ILTCO umbrella - assuming our application is approved. We invite you to visit and see for yourself. Your comments are appreciated. SRC (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.announce)

  LUGOLA meeting 12-13-03

Hi all, Here are photos from the LUGOLA meeting this past weekend. (URL) I'll upload these for the website later, I've just got to take care of a lot of things before I leave for vaction. Bruce (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

(...) In January? Well, January came earlier this year :-) Indeed, StuWars is now online! It's fully operational and you can already vote and write your comments about the first ever StudWars combat : JarJar/Timmy vs. Justin/Kelly : Who's worse? (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.sports, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact