 Announcements / 2341 (-10)
  It's Christmas time at the BIP

(URL) It's Christmas time at the BIP! I've pulled together just a few of the great Christmas/Holiday related creations and building instructions I've found out on the net. Check it out! (URL) Christmas> If you have more Christmas/Holiday related (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  LDraw.org 2003-03 Parts Update Now Available

Hi The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2003-03 update. There are over 300 files in this release, including 111 new parts or decorated parts. Please be warned that there is one nasty backward compatibility issue with the 9V (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  www.CPLTC.org

The latest/newest LTC website is now available: (URL) so much a new LTC as a smaller umbrella within the larger ILTCO umbrella - assuming our application is approved. We invite you to visit and see for yourself. Your comments are appreciated. SRC (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.announce)

  LUGOLA meeting 12-13-03

Hi all, Here are photos from the LUGOLA meeting this past weekend. (URL) I'll upload these for the website later, I've just got to take care of a lot of things before I leave for vaction. Bruce (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

(...) In January? Well, January came earlier this year :-) Indeed, StuWars is now online! It's fully operational and you can already vote and write your comments about the first ever StudWars combat : JarJar/Timmy vs. Justin/Kelly : Who's worse? (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.sports, lugnet.publish)

  COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, OH, together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and it was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is tied up at the Shrine (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  3 Show Reports from MichLUG - Town/Train & Castle Displays

Well we have been really busy lately. 4 Shows in November and December with yet 1 more at the end of the month. We have 3 report finished up so I thought I would announce them all together. The last report will be forthcoming. 19th Annual Festival (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  You're invited to the first BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin!

Hi all, I'm happy and proud to extend an invitation to everyone in the community to participate in the First BrickFest MINI MOC Flyin! What is the Flyin? This is a display that is open to anyone interested in displaying, regardless of whether or not (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.town) !!

  BrickFest call for club and organization links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have members registered to attend BrickFest PDX 2004. ON our main page have a list of links to clubs and sponsors that are participating in the event. Simply email info@brickfest.com and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !

  NCLUG's Christmas Display...

opened again at South Hills Mall in Cary, North Carolina. (URL) You can find pix (URL) here> Models were built by Cary Clark, Sam Cox, Will Pederson, and Mike Walsh. Joe Meno NCLUG NCLTC (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.town, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact