 Announcements / 2326 (-5)
  Mosaics at BrickFest PDX

Hello all-- I'm organizing the Mosaic Session at BrickFest PDX and I'm looking for anyone who is planning on bringing a mosaic to Portland...I'd like to set up a nice display area for any and all LEGO mosaics! And if you're not going to be able to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM

Hello Everybody! Well, today's the day! The bid official launch of my new website. After dealing with mixed thoughts about continuing to maintain my old website (www.rotule.qc.ca, dead now) or upgrading it, I opted to creating a new and improved (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town) !

  Mathis "Trains of Brick" Poster Prints Available

(...) Thanks to Jeroen, this poster is now available in printed form in both 17x11-inch and 33x22-inch posters via a link from digitalbricks to CafePress. As Jeroen describes: "When you click the BUY link, you will be redirected to the CafePress (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Call for Brick Bazaar and Auction Participants at BrickFest PDX 2004

Brick Bazaar Announcement BrickFest PDX in Portland, Oregon, USA is only 2 months away, February 13-15 2004! Now is the time to mark your calendars for the Brick Bazaar and Set Auction at the event! Go to www.brickfest.com and register for BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

  NCLTC Holiday Layout at South Hills Mall - Raleigh, NC

The North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) has our layout on display for the Holiday Season at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is our second holiday layout, we were in the same mall a year ago. This year's layout is a tad smaller (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact