 Announcements / 2321 (-10)
  4099 Transformer MOC instructions available

A month ago I presented this transformer MOC: (URL) made buildinginstructions for those who like to build it too. You only need 1 4099 Robobot set! Instructions can be found at: (URL) did put the subparts in subfolders, and all subparts put together (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.dat.models) !

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow Toronto Public Library Lillian H Smith Branch January 31st, 2004 (URL) guys, Got some time over the holidays? Have a burning desire to try your hand at Lego robotics or attempting a tough new challenge? Consider yourself (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce)

  Re: 2004 Products see?

Leak.... Save 'em while they're still there im sure they will be gone shortly (18 URLs) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  MichLTC & COLTC to display at COSI Museum in Toledo, Ohio

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce that we will be participating in the COSI museum's Toy Factory Trains weekend. On December 12th and 13th from 10am till 5pm, MichLTC will be running the trains, answering questions about our 20 ft (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  Holidays and the BIP

We are smack dab in the middle of the holiday season. To celebrate the holidays this year, I'm working on pulling together a series, of small, fun to build instructions for holiday themed items. If you haven't already added your holiday themed (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  SCLTC at December Nights in San Diego

SCLTC opened its current layout at the San Diego Model Railroad Museum last night (December 5) for the first of two special evening showings from 17:00 to 21:00 as part of the annual December Nights celebration in Balboa Park (San Diego, CA). Total (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

  BIP Contest Winner!

(URL) The Building Instructions Portal has reached another landmark: 750 building instructions! As a way to celebrate this landmark, we're giving out prizes to one lucky winner. Joseph Gonzalez was randomly selected as the winner of the Teaser Prize (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Bricklink downtime on 12/6

Because of BrickLink's phenomenal growth, the machine is being moved to a larger colocation facility on Saturday, December 6th at approximately 9:00 am Indiana time. The IP address will also be changing and will be put into the DNS tables at that (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce)

  * LDraw Design Pad LDDP 1.52 released *

Thank you to our users for the constructive feedback! Download it here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Big Ben Bricks LLC is online at www.bigbenbricks.com I was hoping to make a large run in December in four colors, but I've discovered a couple of things that aren't quite right. So I'm taking this opportunity to optimize the design. That said, (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact