 Announcements / 2313
  * LDraw Design Pad LDDP 1.52 released *

Thank you to our users for the constructive feedback! Download it here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with syntax highlighting -Open multiple files at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDraw Design Pad LDDP 1.52 released *

(...) Well I finally got around to trying this out! And I like it! Have a couple of suggestions though (only little ones!): The readme.txt file still has info on installation, that still talks about un-zipping a ZIP file - I think this section (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)