 Announcements / 2306 (-10)
  A new P.A.B. 2X4 Record!

Hey all, A couple of nights ago while trying to maximize the number of 2x4 bricks I could fit into a cup in a far easier format than the previous record. I found that I had actually beat the old record by quite a bit. The new record is 149. (URL) I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Last Chance for Submission to LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month for December

Last chance to submit picture for consideration in the December Model/Scene of the Month contest. I will not accept entries past 1600 Eastern US Time on November 30th. If you submit you entry late then your submission will be held until January. All (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Optical Illusions

Just something I've been kicking around for a while. Suggestions welcome! (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Parts Tracker outages in next few days

Please expect some availability outages on the Parts Tracker in the next few days, as I begin work on the next parts update. I am not able to set any expectations as to the likely delivery date of 2003-03, as this will be the first time I have (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !

  Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne

Michiana-LUG's first GATS appearance was a great success and a lot of fun. Report to follow. Here are some pics... (5 URLs) GATS Fort Wayne 2003> Amy (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX) !!

  Introducing the SG-Wing: The AC-DC/Star Wars ship!

(URL) came the X-Wing, then the Y, A and B Wings, and now here's the SG-Wing! This is what AC-DC's Angus Young would be flying if he were in the Star Wars universe! LMKWYT! Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg www.blockaholic.com (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce)

  LEGO Art in Saturday Telegraph Magazine (UK)

Hi there, This Saturday's (22 Nov) Daily Telegraph Magazine (a UK newspaper for non-UK people) has an article about two British artists (John Cake & Darren Neave) who use LEGO for their work. They build replicas of larger works by more famous (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch)

  NELUG displays at 11/03 Greenberg Train Show in Wilmington MA.

NELUG showed one of its most changed layouts at the 11/03 Greenberg train Show in Wilmington MA. About 80% of all the buildings were new to the layout. Pictures can be found at. (URL) Kingsley (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  MichLTC to display at the SE MI Model Train Show

MichLTC will be displaying at the Annual Southeast Michigan Model Train Show in Ann Arbor, Michigan on November 30th, from 10am till 4pm. There will be over 100 tables of model trains and railroadiana for sale, several operating layouts, and trains (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Colossal Castle Contest

The Classic Castle Team is proud to announce our first building contest: The Colossal Castle Contest. (URL) This contest is a bit different than other contests. We have a variety of categories each with one prize for the winner. Some categories (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact