 Announcements / 2284
2283  |  2285
Subject:
A&M LWorks Presents MAFIA: City of Lost Heaven BIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:55:45 GMT

A&M LWorks is proud to annouce not 1... not 2... or 3... bUT 6 NEW building instructions!!

These 6 BIs are part of a new series by Andrzej Szlaga entitled: Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven Set I

This project has been on going for over 4 months now and this release is actually a pre-release as we have just made it to the half way point in terms of the project! Expect something REAL BIG and different when we are done. It’s something we have been working on that will put these BIs in a league of their own. =)

Now without further delay we am proud to present...

Andrej Szlaga’s Mafia The City of Lost Heaven Vehicles Set I Building Instructions!

Model 1: Bolt V8 Roadster

Model 2: Bolt V8 Fordor

Model 3: Bolt Truck Flatbed

Model 4: Ulver Airstream Tudor

Model 5: Celeste Marque 500

Model 6: Bolt Ace Runabout

“old fashion” images created by Andrzej Szlaga.

Here is a preview of Set II - Model #7

You can see all the BIs here: http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi2_all.htm

Plus check out the promo images here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38251

(after moderation, having trouble upload all the images so check back often and LOOK AT the 2nd PAGE by clicking on the Next link at the bottom of the page!)

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

-AHui & Mari

A&M LWorks