 Announcements / 2271 (-10)
  Call for BrickFest 2004 Event-Graphic

The organizers of BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 would like to extend an invitation to the community to submit their graphic ideas/artwork for consideration in the BrickFest PDX event-graphic contest. The event-graphic (not to be confused with the BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, FTX) !

  MonLUG's 5th Train Show, November 8th and 9th

A french message follows. Un message en français suit. Hello, I'm happy to announce MonLUG's fifth participation in a train show at the « Expo Train Modélisme » in the Montreal Area. It will be held at Georges Vanier High School in Laval (just north (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  MichLUG @ the Motor City ComiCon - Caslte & Space Layouts

MichLUG was happy to display this past weekend at the Motor City ComiCon in Novi, MI. This is our second time displaying with them and we again had a great time. We had a complete castle layout, with 2 castles, 1 haunted keep, a village, a forest, a (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX) !!

  BrickSet XRef Version 1.2 Now Available

BrickSet XRef is a freeware software application that you can use to inventory all your LEGO parts and then compare your inventory of parts to the set parts inventories from Peeron.com to see which sets you can build. An upgrade to version 1.2 is (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.inv)

  Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

Train Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Pictures from NovaLUG show in Truro last weekend

Hi folks, We attended our fourth public presentation last weekend. It was a important milestone for us, because it was our first anniversary. Yes! one year already and it was in the same location. This time we had a little more time to prepare (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.town, FTX)

  ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it. The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show. Everybody was coming back again and again. It was such a joy to see. The layout was the most (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  BrickVista October Update

(2 URLs) Update: October 2003 ==== M.O.P Rover Red Rover Goes To Mars Project DIY MOC Pre-Classic Space Rovers (URL) Phew, how time flies. It’s now halfway through October and it seems like only last week I was putting the finishing touches on the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  New Technology from Venus

Hello, I finally got authorization from Mitzi, the Venusian Technology Delegate to show images of her shuttle. She says that hopefully, she can provide us other Venusian craft later. Here is her shuttle: (2 URLs) Top View> (URL) Side View> (you can (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Sacramento, CA LUG is forming!

Hello all! I am pleased to announce that we are in the process of forming the Sacramento Lego Users Group, aka SacLUG. We have begun by asking adults and kids alike to sign up at the (URL) Sacramento Lego Road Show stop>. We got a lot (over 100!) of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sto, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact