 Announcements / 2258
  NovaLUG display in Truro, NS, Oct 18th

Hey folks, NovaLUG is proud to announce our fourth public event. We will be participating in the Model train show in (URL) on October the 18th from 9am to 4pm. For this occasion, we decided to work with all new creations of our favorite train and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.town, FTX)