 Announcements / 2251 (-20)
  Virtual LEGO now available!

Hey everyone! Writing to let you know that the book Virtual LEGO (by yours truly, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera) has finally hit the shelves! It is now shipping from Amazon.com and showing up in your local bookstore soon (if its not there already). (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released

5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released. A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Seattle Road Show (whoops- a week late...)

The Road Show came to Seattle on the last weekend of September, running from the 26th to the 28th. PNLTC, SeaLUG, and SMART all shared the small space with a 3-layer layout in 4 sections. You can check out a sampling of the pictures on the SeaLUG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Angus Young Minifig Instructions and Bitmaps

For those of you who requested it, my Angus Young Mini-Fig instructions and bitmaps are now online... www.blockaholic.com/...ldpage.htm For best results for the Gibon SG guitar, use the CorelDRAW file, provided you have CorelDRAW. Enjoy! For those (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce)

  *** LDView Version 2.0.2 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) biggest change in this release is an update to use your currently selected visual style when running in Windows XP. Most of the other changes (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH

All, Another one of those cool things I just LOVE to announce! Let's get the word out about this, and maybe it can help bring some closet-AFOLs out into the open! --- LEGOLAND® MASTER MODEL BUILDER SEARCH IS COMING TO YOUR BLOCK THIS FALL National (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Star Wars Golfcarts Batch 2!

Here's the next batch of my Star Wars carts! They include: Naboo Fighter Sith Infiltrator Jedi Starfighter A-Wing B-Wing www.blockaholic.com/...lfpage.htm Up next: The Y-Wing! LMKWYT!!!! Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg www.blockaholic.com (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce)

  admin change

Hi All! As I mentioned at BrickFest in August, I'm retiring from my position as a LUGNET administrator. I'll still be around as an AFOL, but am not receiving LUGNET's admin e-mail. Please direct questions to Todd. thanks, Suz (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  Important message for people connecting via NNTP

Due to a recent distributed denial of service attack, we have shut down NNTP service on port 119 to prevent further service interruptions. Alternate ports 1119, 8000, and 8080 are still available. --Todd (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.announce) !!

  The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

I'm hitting the road tonight and its North West Brick Con or Bust! I have the pleasure and rare experience to go on a (URL) Lego Fan Road Trip.> Stopping at ADFoL homes along the way. Some of the stops include picking up MOCs for transport to the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  The VLC participated at the LEGO® Sponsored "What will you make Americas?" RoadShow!

The Vancouver LEGO® Club was put to the test against Master Builders as they constructed a layout for the "What will you make?" LEGO® North America RoadShow tour. Approximately 9 members of The VLC built the impeccably detailed layout in 3 weeks, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc) !!

  MichLTC - Hamburg Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC completed another show this past weekend. This time at the Hamburg Railroad days show. Chris created a few new buildings for this layout. Steve Ringe showed some new train models for the first time at this show as well. We also had a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  NGLTC at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 27th Annual Festival of Trees. The Festival of Trees, Atlanta’s premier holiday event, benefits Children’s (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Introducing Star Wars Golfcarts!!!!

For the last few weeks I've been working on the follow-up to my Star Wars Wrestling video: Star Wars Golf! I've created a bunch of Star Wars Golfcarts that are going to be featured in the video, and I've put the pictures online! They include: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  NWBrickCon and SEALUG websites redesigned

The SEALUG website has been refreshed with every page and section redesigned for easier navigation and consistent look. Also hosted on the SEALUG website is the NWBrickCon micro-site - and not to be outdone by its host, the NWBrickCon micro-site now (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  The Alphabet Project Strikes Back!

The T-wing has finally been finished and I've completely redone the Alphabet section on FBTB: (URL) I'll have the R-wing done soon. Tell me what you think! (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) the-shipyard> (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX) !!

  MichLTC to display @ Hamburg Railroad Days - Hamburg, MI - September 20th

The city of Hamburg, MI is having their annual Railroad Days festival and MichLTC will be diplaying. Our members have been busy working on new creations to fill those city blocks. We will have an area approximately 19'x13'. The current plan includes (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  The 2003 Great Edmonton Model Train Show

This Weekend! Edmonton, Alberta, Canada The Mainline Model Railroaders Fellowship is holding their annual train show this very weekend, September 20-21 2003. If you're in the neighbourhood, please drop by and check it out! It's located at the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !

  LEGO Poem: The Girl Over There

Hello all, I'm pleased to annocue a new LEGO poem called "The Girl Over There". Click on the image to see the poem. (URL) As always you can see the rest of the poem here: (URL) Also for those of you that have download the virtual museum, I have (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, FTX)

  Got Rules?

Greetings, MICHLUG: We down here in the small but steadily growing TEXLUG (Texas LEGO Users Group) are kicking around, in our online correspondence, the possibility of incorporating some kind of charter or bylaws or whatever you want to call them, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact