 Announcements / 2238
    Introducing Star Wars Golfcarts!!!! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   For the last few weeks I've been working on the follow-up to my Star Wars Wrestling video: Star Wars Golf! I've created a bunch of Star Wars Golfcarts that are going to be featured in the video, and I've put the pictures online! They include: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Introducing Star Wars Golfcarts!!!! —Gregory J. Overkamp
     (...) Just to let you know, I believe the labels for the xwing and slave 1 are switched... (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Introducing Star Wars Golfcarts!!!! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey, these are really funny. My favorite is the X-wing. These remind me of Jamie Neufeld's Star Wars Pods: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars)