 Announcements / 2233
    LEGO Poem: The Girl Over There —Ahui Herrera
   Hello all, I'm pleased to annocue a new LEGO poem called "The Girl Over There". Click on the image to see the poem. (URL) As always you can see the rest of the poem here: (URL) Also for those of you that have download the virtual museum, I have (...) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, FTX)