 Announcements / 2228
    Christmas Contest Revision & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene —Jon Palmer
   I'm posting the following for our Client: "Based upon feedback from the Lego community, we have changed the contest guidelines to allow Lego enthusiasts to submit their model without glue. In regard to the contest theme, the contest is being hosted (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

        Re: Christmas Contest Revision & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene —Tony Alexander
    Question about entry into this contest: (also e-mailed to info@shrinecontest.com <info@shrinecontest.com> ) Do both your electronic registration and photo/entry form/description registration need to be received by the 15th to be considered for the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general)

        Re: Christmas Contest Revision & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene —Tony Alexander
    I just wanted to recognize that these people are being very kind and trying to help. Good luck to everyone who enters this contest. P+L^2, T~ (...) 16 September 2003 (also sent to info@shrinecontest.com) Thank you for your consideration regarding (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general)