 Announcements / 2226 (-5)
  Re: NWBrickCon Registration Deadline

(...) Last reminder: All people who would like to still preregister for NWBrickCon, the deadline is that your registration form must be postmarked by Monday September 15th. There's still a good chance that you'll get an engraved nametag if you do (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Brick Separator tutorial

Chatting with LEGO friends, I realized that even seasoned LEGO builders often ignore all the possibilities of the Brick Remover... Here is a (URL) little tutorial on this cute device>. (URL) Enjoy ! (URL) Philo> PS: If someone knows other usages, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Scarface

Yet another new poster on our website: Scarface (URL) one was a lot harder than i thought, but I managed to get it pretty right on the target. I hope you like it! Don't forget to rate it and also take the time to see the new Memento and Casablanca (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Lego Color Chart added to the Color Tree

I've added my 'best guess' matches from the Lego Color Chart provided by Peeron into my Color Tree. Here's the link: (URL) Color Tree separates colors by groups. Each group has 2 or 4 rows. The top row of each pair is the original names I used in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  ED-209

Here's my ED-209. I put it up a while ago, but never announced it. The body rotates, the hips move, the "arm turrets" spin, the knees use locking hinges and the foot articulates a bit. It's mostly pieces from the smaller x-wing set. (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact