 Announcements / 2210
  NWBC Registration

Just to make everyone aware, NWBC registration has gone up to $20 effective 9/1/03. Shirts will not be available for perorder after today. I will be planning on getting some extras so that they are available at the event, so hopefully this will be a (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)

  Re: NWBC Registration

(...) I think I'll reply before someone freaks out about this. Registrations not postmarked by Sept. 1st cannot be guaranteed name badges in time for NWBC. This is because it takes the name badge engraver 3 or more weeks to produce them. -Grand (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)