 Announcements / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
B&W Jpeg of Passager Plane 2532
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:11:02 GMT

Hello Gang-

Got my Lugnet access going. You can view the picture of the new plane set #2532
at:

http://members.aol.com/citeman/mainmenu.html

The new set is not all Town Jr. The front of the plane is your usual airplane
windshield, however the side windows look real small for "glass".  It has a
hinged roof for passanger access and only two jet engines. The little fuel
truck is similar to the truck in 6341-Gas N Go Flyer, except the new truck has
a windshield & slick tires (Yea!).

If you would like me to send you a jpeg image, just let me know or you can just
take it off the site.

PS- I ordered two!
Chet Corbin
citeman@aol.com