 Announcements / 2209
    www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!) —Marlon Wuytenburg
   Hello! I've finally gotten around to getting a decent address for my site... www.blockaholic.com The redesigned site has all my old pages, plus some new ones, including: Batman Page: My Batmobile and Batboat are already online, with my Batcave (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!) —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Hey! Looks nice! I especially like all the logos and text you've made out of bricks! Do you have a computer program for that or did you do it the hard way? For those about to rock, we salute you! (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!) —Marlon Wuytenburg
     (...) I make all my logos using Paintbrush for the lettering, and CorelDraw for the shading. I tried once to use LDRAW, but I couldn't get it to look quite right. I've gotten pretty quick at whipping them up in Paintbrush. Marlon (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!) —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Brilliant! I love the AC DC in bricks! Duq "Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HKKxs4.177o@lugnet.com... (...) site... (...) have (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)