 Announcements / 2172
  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

Hi all! Well after 2 months of hacking away, we finally feel that a public release is necessary so that we can get some fresh minds on the program development. You can download an installer, a zip file, and a snapshot of the source at: (URL) you (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

To all those who downloaded and got an '.dll not found' error after install, I've uploaded the fix to this problem. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) hi, thx for making a great tool even better. I really like the winding button and the fakt that now you can select multiple lines and rewind them in one go! working with the old plug-in was a lot of clicking and mouse-hoovering (nontheless thx (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by Drag 'N Drop. Could you elaborate more? (...) Again, I not sure what you mean. (...) Hmm... I have a look at it. I pretty much just ported the code from L3Check to Delphi. (...) I'll put this on the todo list. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) I don't know what he is using, but I do know that enabling and disabling menu animations can produce completely unexpected side-effects. Assuming your Windows version is recent enough to support menu animations, you might want to switch them (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) [SNIP] (...) I’d like to move the triple 3, say, into position 1 or another line. I click and select the 3 numbers + spaceholders. once the triple is selected in 1.4 the cursor becomes an "arrow" and you can drag’n’drop the selection into the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) Well this problem my be out of our hands. We've been using SynEdit for our editing component and since this code is not written by us, fixing problems with it is difficult. (...) When code ocmponent that we used for the editor was swapped the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)