 Announcements / 2159
    Hot off the Press "Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot" —Eric Sophie
   Hot off the Press - Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot - July 9th 2003 - (URL) On Lego.com (URL) e (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: Hot off the Press "Artist builds comprehensive LEGO robot" —Andrew Saada
   (...) Eric, What an honor for someone who is deservingly so. I think the article captures the message you want to emit with your creations. I still have not been able to read the article in the "Daily Brick’s Interveiw with a Sorting Bot" but would (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)