 Announcements / 2156 (-5)
  Jon Palmer has left MoonBase

<ducks> Anne Carasik has offered to take over the MoonBase page and I'm gonna let her. :-) Just lettin you know what's up. It'll probably take a week or so to make the change but I'm sure it's for the better. Right now I'm going to work on the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  New LTC

I am pleased to announce the formation of the Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC). We are based in the southern California region and plan on doing shows throughout the southwest. Our website will be up within the next few weeks at (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia

I am posting this message to the community at large to inform you I have left BrickMedia (www.brickmedia.com) and therefore am no longer involved with any of its properties. I have made several requests to Matt over several weeks' time to remove my (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  New lego fan site

Hi! A new Lego fan website is born in Italy! (URL) is "Lucajuventino Lego HP" and you can find a lot of ideas for your Lego creations. Now it is still under construction, but you can visit it. Everyday there is something new. What can you find on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) estate changes. Apologies for the poor colors and horrible shadows in our pictures -- the room were were in was severely lacking in lighting. My attempt at using a portable halogen work lamp was not very successful and it appears that I got my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact