 Announcements / 2144
    Treebeard from Lord Of The Rings! —Sebastian Persson-Pyykkö
   Hi! I've completed a new moc: Treebeard (from LOTR) (URL) welcome comments, suggestions or complaints about the model! More pics are to come when i get my MOCpages account complete=) Best Regards: Sebastian, Sweden THE BLACK LEGION (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Treebeard from Lord Of The Rings! —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey, pretty nice. I like the use of palm trees as arms. The landscape he's standing on is nice, too. You might want to re-upload the jpgs to Brickshelf to see if that would fix the thumbnails. Bruce --Cross-posting to .castle as people there would (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Treebeard from Lord Of The Rings! —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Oooh! Very nice, and original too! He's actually my favourite carachter in the books. (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.se)