 Announcements / 2131 (-10)
  Rail Racers Summer Nationals at Brickfest 2003

Gggggeeeeeettttttt readyyyyy toooo Rumble!!!! It's Rail Racers® at Brickfest 2003!!! This is your chance to show the LEGO world what you are made of. We will be holding a head to head competition of Rail Racers at this year's Brickfest. You will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Announcing BIP Blog

It's a morning of announcements! Head over to the BI Portal to check out our latest addition, the (URL) BIP Blog>. This blog, as most blogs are, will be a collection of random thoughts, musing, links, and other random content. The BIP Blog will be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Announcing BIP Model Inventories

For the last few weeks I have been spending my time working with Richard at (URL) BrikTrak.com> and Dan at (URL) to help develop an exciting new addition to our sites. Today we would like to announce the availability of BI Portal Model Inventories (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  MOC: Roboranger Cyberwolf of the 4099 designer set

Hi all, Very challenging to create a MOC with limited bricks. I really like to do that. So I picked up box 4099 of the designer sets and created my own Robobot. See for yourself what the result is. (URL) you like it. Nathanael Kuipers (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha)

  BrickFest™ Registration

Only two weeks left till the June 30th deadline for registration. (URL) Hitchcock BrickFest (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org) !

  Re: marble rail

Hello, I’m proud to announce a new version of my marble rail. (URL) The most noticeable change is a new more advanced base that incorporates up and down as well as left and right. Some Other changes include a Watts link to center the rail, increased (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

Just posted a new article on Et In Arcadia Lego about SNOT construction, entitled (URL) Picking Your SNOT> Take a look and LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi, I updated my motors comparison page, to include the RC race buggy motor and some considerations on motors protection, RCX current limitations... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Combat Pizza Delivery

Next time you're pinned down by enemy fire and get the urge for some pizza, just call Combat Pizza Delivery: (URL) Combat Pizza Car features all-terrain treads, a handy roof-mounted side-swivel vulcan cannon and a personal Death-Rifle(tm) with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

  Rubic Cube

Hi there, I've just updated my LEGO page with pictures of my Technic Rubic Cube. You can find it by following the LEGO Technic link on the side menu at: (URL) a fully working replica of a Rubic Cube. At the moment there are only a few photos and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact