 Announcements / 2129
    Announcing BIP Model Inventories —Jake McKee
   For the last few weeks I have been spending my time working with Richard at (URL) BrikTrak.com> and Dan at (URL) to help develop an exciting new addition to our sites. Today we would like to announce the availability of BI Portal Model Inventories (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce.biportal, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories —Jake McKee
   (...) I should have also mentioned... you can add inventories to existing B.I. links as well. Simply click on "My Account" in the top nav, then Select "B.I. Inventory Management". You will get a list of all of your current B.I.s, and the ability to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories —Duane Hess
   (...) Cool feature. Some issues that I see: 1) If I want to add another inventory, I have to go through My Account - B.I. Inventory Management - Add/Update. There is no quick link back to the Inventory Management page. 2) If I upload an inventory, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories —Richard Morton
     Hi Duane, I'm sure Jake will jump in here and answer some of these questions, but there are some I can answer as well; (...) overwrite (...) We made the decision to launch without a delete function as we identified a potential infrastructure problem (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Announcing BIP Model Inventories —Jake McKee
   (...) Yep, that's on my list. I have a series of minor flow issues that I need to address and document so we can get them improved. (...) I am working on a method of "deleting" that should be live tonight. This method doesn't actually delete it from (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)