 Announcements / 2126 (-5)
  Re: marble rail

Hello, I’m proud to announce a new version of my marble rail. (URL) The most noticeable change is a new more advanced base that incorporates up and down as well as left and right. Some Other changes include a Watts link to center the rail, increased (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

Just posted a new article on Et In Arcadia Lego about SNOT construction, entitled (URL) Picking Your SNOT> Take a look and LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

  Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi, I updated my motors comparison page, to include the RC race buggy motor and some considerations on motors protection, RCX current limitations... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Combat Pizza Delivery

Next time you're pinned down by enemy fire and get the urge for some pizza, just call Combat Pizza Delivery: (URL) Combat Pizza Car features all-terrain treads, a handy roof-mounted side-swivel vulcan cannon and a personal Death-Rifle(tm) with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !!

  Rubic Cube

Hi there, I've just updated my LEGO page with pictures of my Technic Rubic Cube. You can find it by following the LEGO Technic link on the side menu at: (URL) a fully working replica of a Rubic Cube. At the moment there are only a few photos and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact