 Announcements / 2124
  Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi, I updated my motors comparison page, to include the RC race buggy motor and some considerations on motors protection, RCX current limitations... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi Philo, Your page says about the micromotor "Must be used with pulley" (bolding is mine): That is actually not the case, as Brian Sadowsky shows here: (2 URLs) I hope it helps - thanks for the efforts! (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Hi Miguel, You are right, and I already used it with clutch gear... I'll correct that. Thanks, Philo (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

Philippe Hurbain's utterance expressed in news:HGEzoD.DLD@lugnet.com: (...) the motor against the 71427. But now I don't need to :) I thought of using it with the RCX, but I can see it will be a quite limited performance. But the other way round (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Much thanks for your report. This information is excellent and useful! I'm just now completing a project that will use the race buggy motors. They do suck a lot of juice! -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Me too! only it's not quite reached the final stages yet. Steve (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Cool. I'll look forward to seeing that when you're done. I'm pretty much finished with the "first draft" building now. I just need to wire everything up and hit it with some juice. It will be interesting to see how it performs. I'll let y'all (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)