 Announcements / 2100
  MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

MichLTC had a modest 8x13 layout in Durand Michigan this past weekend. Featuring models by Jason Spears, Larry Pieniazek & Chris Leach, this show was a fun & relaxing show for everyone. Lots of Town buildings & Train creations to see, so check it (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi) !

  Re: MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

Any particular reason why this motorcycle is in the second story window of the building? :) (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

(...) Presumably you've seen _Animal House_, right??? I'll ask Nik if that was his doing tonite, but I wouldn't put it past Chris or Sandy either. It may just be covering up that there was a missing window... another one of the show buildings had to (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MichLTC - Durand Railroad Days - Show Report & Pictures

Obviously the rider must have taken a leap from another building and was breaking into this one. ;) All Matrix style. Yeah, that must have been it. Actually Chris and I noticed that the window was missing and then Chris put the motorcyle there. (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)