 Announcements / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Bidder Wizard (beta) ready to download
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 17:47:56 GMT

Bidder Wizard is a FREE program to help internet auction bidders to keep track
of their lots. It has been developed with Lego parts auctions in mind.

The name "Bidder Wizard" has been proposed by Chuck Cottrill. Thanks Chuck!

The main features include:

- Rich database structure: part number, color, category, size, description,
quantity, price, max bid (proxy bidding), date, status, priority, auction, lot
id, closing date/time, auction progress...
- Simple interface.
- Highly customizable.
- Text parsing function: insert new lots cutting and pasting text from html
pages or any other source.
- Import/export to text files.
- Complete statistical report.

Bidder Wizard is and will ever be FREEWARE.

System Requirements

- Windows 95/98/NT
- Less than 1MB free disk space for Bidder Wizard, plus a few MB for Borland
Database Engine if not already installed on your computer.
- Mouse

If you're interested, download it at my site, Freeware section.
Sorry it's so big to download. That's due to the Borland Database Engine. If
you already have any Borland application on your PC, you might already have
BDE installed. In this case download the NO BDE version.

WARNING: this is a beta version. I did my best to remove any bug from the
program, but you are discouraged to use this version of Bidder Wizard to
handle large amount of data. Backup frequently!

Looking forward to your comments, suggestions and bug finding. Helpful beta-
testers will be mentioned in the Credits.

Mario

Mario Ferrari
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/9449/
e-mail: mario.ferrari@edis.it