 Announcements / 2067
  LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

I've put up the newest version of LD4DModeler, it's the release of 1.0 (finaly). You can find it on (URL) in the 'download' section. Note the new url, It's only a redirector at the moment but I appriciate it if people use this url to link to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

Woopie! It's working for me now. -Mike (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

Here's a suggestion: If you could assign names and multipliers to individual rotation/translation components of joints, that would be great. What I mean is you could make the x-axis translation of joint A be 1.5 times the rate of the y-axis rotation (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

I haven't played with LD4DModeler enough to know, but can LD4DModeler load and save nested .L4D files? It would be great if you could import premade L4DModeler constructions into new constructions. -Mike (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

This is something what I will keep in mind for version 2.0. This should be doable using scripting so you can compose whole formulas to describe relations between joints. thanks for the suggestion. (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Available

No, this is not possilbe in the current version. But I think it's a good feature for the 2.0 version. Thanks again for you're feedback. (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.cad)