 Announcements / 2051 (-5)
  LPub 2.1.0.8 Available

LPub 2.1.0.8 is available from (URL) version of LPub adds these new features: - Sub-assembly callout image generation - Unique construction image background colors for up to four sub-model levels. - Proof mode to make Lpub do a dry run through the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Power Outage at Northstar Computer Systems

Note: This announcement applies to all sites hosted at NCS, which includes a large number of clubs, private seller sites, and Bricklink.com. NCS is currently experiencing a power failure. It is due to a traffic accident with at least one fatality (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.brickshops) !

  MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!

Hello, Last weekend, MonLUG participated in it's fourth Montreal area train show. And what a great weekend! :-) It was our best layout ever, we were as popular as ever with visitors, Jean-Marc Détraz from NovaLUG dropped by for a visit and we were (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

  New LPC, new Top 10, new Ask Merliz

We've updated our website this weekend. Todd's Brain results : (URL) Caption: (URL) 10 excuses Minifigs would give not to help clean the room : (URL) Top 10 List: (URL) Merliz new question/answer: (Question submitted by Manfred Moolhuysen) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce) !

  Some Weird Action Team turns 4 years old!

Hey everyone! Long time no see... It's been a while, eh? Man.. I haven't posted here in well over a year, maybe even 2. What sparks this new post you ask? Well, it's because my website "SWAT: Some Weird Action Team" celebrated it's 4th birthday on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact