 Announcements / 2041 (-5)
  *** LDView Version 1.9.11 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.11 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) highlights of version 1.9.11 include: Added ability to have LDView draw just edge lines Added ShowAllType5 and ShowType5ControlPoints (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada

The Hobby Show 2003 - Toronto, Ontario Canada For those interested... (and I hope that will be a number of you!) I am beginning the process of organizing a LEGO builders booth for The Hobby Show this year in Toronto. (Nov. 7, 8, 9 / 2003) For anyone (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca.on) !

  Todd Lehman's brain

We've gone mad, some might say, to do a LEGO Picture Captionning about Todd Lehman's Brain (picture sent by Paul Sinasohn), but the picture is simply too hilarious ! www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/ Todd is, from our experience with him and by reading the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.galidor) !!

  Largest Bricks Ever Produced?

I just want to know if anyone has seen anything like these before? I picked them up at a garage sale a few years ago. What was told that they might have been from a Toys R Us promotion about a decade ago. I thought I would share them with the rest (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Humor section updated and other news

Hello all! We have just updated the Top 10 section with a new question : What excuses Minifigs would use not to help clean the room. This is a derivated question of last week's list that was "Waht would minifigs say if they could talk". We had some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact