 Announcements / 2028
2027  |  2029
Subject:
A&M LEGO Place Update with new BIs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:15:31 GMT

The A&M LEGO Place has had some major changes these past 2 weeks.  Most of
the changes have been 'behind the wall' so you might NOT notice much new.
However, not everything was maintance web work we do have some new goodies
for everyone. =)

Here is the new stuff:

1) To honor our troops fighting in Operation Iraq Freedom our main page
shows our support with yellow ribbons "snowflakes". You can see them at
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/index.htm

2) In honor of our 1st year of creating building instructions, we have
redone our 1st model (AMP #0001 COmmerical Pizza Oven renamed to AMLW #0001
Commerical Pizza Oven) with the FLASH format. You can get it at
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_0001.htm

3) Redid the building instructions for the Motorized Train Bumer (MTB). They
are now in FLASH Format as oppose to just the MLCad JPEG images in a .zip
file. Get it at
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/trainprojects.htm
and
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi/bi_0012.htm

4) Also some of the menu's have changed under the download section and we
now have a History of Building Instruction.  This text was used for the redo
of the commercial pizza oven.  You can read it also at
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_downloads/bi_history/bi_year_001.htm

5) Last re-edited ALL our LDraw files to provide the correct author names,
copyrights, more comments, etc.

6) Our brickshelf account has also been redesigned. SOme of you may have
seen the updates as they have been placed on the recent images page.  If not
here is the link
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jediagh

Note the animation section on the website and brickshelf account is STILL
OFF-LINE as we redo the animations to hopefully get them a bit smaller in
size.  Experimenting with some new formats.

Comments on the BIs and anything else of the website would be appreciated.

TTFN,

Ahui & Mari
A&M LWorks