 Announcements / 2012
2011  |  2013
Subject:
MISBI.com Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:02:13 GMT

Dear All

February data is now online and for the first time, includes sales from
AuctionBrick.  AuctionBrick items are identified with a green icon in the
"View" column on the results page.  Thanks to Matt for re-formatting his
data to help me with the integration process.

The MISBI Price Guide Feb 2003 is up and available FREE OF CHARGE.  It's a
little bit late due some delays brought about by my negotiations with Ebay
re use of their data.  The current situation is that they have evaluated the
site and are asking for $25,000 per year!!!

I have suggested that this figure is "unrealistic" and that we simply cut to
the chase ie... is there a way forward if I provide Market Reports FOC or
discontinue them altogether, or do they simply want the site (or at least
the eBay data) taken down.

I am still waiting for a response as I write this, so have decided to carry
on regardless in the meantime until I hear to the contrary, so get your
report now while you still can!

Cheers
Steve

http://www.misbi.com (MISB Lego prices on-line)