 Announcements / 1986 (-5)
  BricksWest 2003 and 2002 pictures posted

Last year I took hundreds of pics at BricksWest 2002 but never got around to uploading them to the Web for all to see. I didn't want to make the same mistake this year so I did it before the end of February. And while I was at it, I uploaded last (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

We at Créations Rotule are proud to announce that our new website is up and running. (URL) have completely redesigned the website so it's more easy to navigate. New features: Bilingual site : all pages are in both English and French (except for (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que) !

  NEW Créations Rotule Website : More MOCs, more Posters, Minifig Hall of Fame

We at Créations Rotule are proud to announce that our new website is up and running. We have completely redesigned the website so it's more easy to navigate. New features: Bilingual site : all pages are in both English and French (except for Tarobot (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.que)

  Technic Model Renderings

I have been meaning for a while now(about a year) to announce the start of my Lego technic renderings. I have one completed and am in the middle of a second (which I can no longer render because the polycount is too high for my machine to complete!) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce) !

  ozBricks Fans Websites

Hi everybody. Since a lot of LEGO fans have websites under ozBricks, and most of us don't even know of their existence, I made a website that contains a full list of links to those websites. www.ozbricks.net/links It's divided so far to sectors like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact