 Announcements / 1981 (-5)
  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.4

Hi all, I thought I'd let everyone one know that I've updated my Minifig Generator for LDDesignPad. New in this version: -Added Hips rotation buttons Now you can rotate the entire upper body of the Minifig with one easy button click. As always, the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Looking for someone to take over the LUG Map...

Unfortunately I really don't have the time needed to keep the LUG Map up to date. There have been several clubs waiting to be included but I just havn't had the time. Having a new infant and a 2 year old tend to take up any free time one has... (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general) !

  A&M Productions name change

In the process of making my software company, A&M Productions, becoming a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) I need to ensure that the A&M Productions name is being used properly. As such all of my copyright notices on my animations, images, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  New UK Bricklink store - NinjaBricks!

Just a quick post to advertise my bricklink store NinjaBricks, which opened today. Come and buy lego from me - you know you want to!!! James waferthinninja@hotmail.com NinjaBricks: (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003

I've just 40 more images from Spidey, Potter, Trains, World City and the cool new Make and Create - enjoy! (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.announce, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact