 Announcements / 1971 (-10)
  Missing Mania Magazine

I just noticed I am missing the July-August 2002 Mania Magazine and the accompanying Bionicle comic book (#7). Anyone have an extra? Thanks :-) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  DeSubPart Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.0

Here's the first release of the DeSubPart plugin. I've decided to postpone the standalone version for a while. You can download it here: (URL) plugin will inline all the subparts in a model but not any of the parts, official or unofficial. The (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Downtime

BimP will not be posting any new features for the next few weeks to prepare for the roll-out of the new enhanced BimP 2.0. Details about the new site will be released at a later time. During the conversion, the site will also be experiencing periods (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Competition V Press Release

For Immediate Release! [January 30th 2003] Ivy Tech State College and the Evansville Chapter 73 of The Society of Manufacturing Engineers announce the Student Robotics Challenge V titled "The Seeker". This event is a departure from the last (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce)

  MISBI Market Report Jan 2003 Available NOW

This month's MISBI Market Report features 42 pages covering over 5000 sales of more than 985 different sets. Starting with this issue, you will find a new "price movement" column together with colour coded entries, so that you can see at a glance (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Keynote Address Q&A

At events past, Brad Justus, Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct has graciously given attendees unprecedented access to information related to the LEGO hobby. He has presented new and surprising product announcements, and has accepted live questions (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Public Expo : Emergency Update For Attendees

This message is an emergency update regarding the public expo portion of BricksWest. If you are bringing models to display at LEGOLAND, please read this posting. Due to exceptionally heavy local rainfall, the LEGOLAND Grand Pavilion is no longer (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  Final BricksWest™ 2003 Update...See You In Carlsbad!

Can you believe that it's been an entire year? This is the final official BricksWest posting before I head out to Carlsbad tomorrow morning! I will attempt to head off as many possible last minute questions in this post as I can. By now all (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  New features at Peeron.com

We've been working on adding a bunch of new features on the Peeron inventory system lately: * Peeron Reports are now available! Now you can see when colors were first introduced, or what is the most common piece in our database of over 2200 LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.auction) !!

  B.I. Portal reaches 300 instructions!

Today was another landmark for the B.I. Portal... we reached 300 uploaded instructions! We are quickly approaching the 400 instruction number...at which time, we will give away a 5563 Model Team Racing Truck! In an ongoing effort to help build and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact