 Announcements / 1953
  My friend's newly built homepage

Hello, I am Jackie from Hong Kong. My friend, Yicke, who is also from Hong Kong, has built his first lego homepage. Pls go there and have a look. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

That's really cool! The website is superb- clean, but not too simple. The models and dioramas are great too. The photography is flawless, and the image-editing is great. Does Yicke have any tips on that? I'd like to now how to do those images! :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

(...) Well, I must say he did an excellent job on his first page. (I've seriously got to learn how to code <html> and work with flash...) Of course, getting back on topic here, I found the dioramas page to be pretty interesting, but I was hoping (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

This Web Site is so Great!The Diaoramas are amazing! The pictures of the pirate and sailing ships are so increadible! The one with all the stormy weather! It's amazing! wow wow wow! The castle shot is nicely set up and the wild west with the Bang! (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Wow. This is amazing for a first site. The creations: I love the dioramas. Very creative, good subject material. The Guts and Utena minifigs kick my butt. A little heavy on the paint for my taste but otherwise brilliant. The microscope is too cool. (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Hi Soren, John, Matt and Eric, Thanks very much on your replies and comments on Yicke's homepage. Sorry I am not able to reply to some of your questions though I am sure he will reply to you. One thing surprises him is that few of you seems (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

(...) Jackie, Actually, the first time I looked at the Godfather section the buttons didn't work, so I just saw the first picture with Don Corleone and the small pictures in the lower left kept changing as the music played. Now for some reason it (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Hi Bruce, thanks for your reply. I will definitely told Yicke about that. I kind of remember we talked before in lugnet? Are you the one from UCLA, working as a chemist and had photos of an MOC chemistry lab at your homepage? Jackie (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)