 Announcements / 1942
    Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!! —Terry Prosper
   Hello everyone ! I was very busy this monh, so here it comes, a bit late : The Minifig Hall of Fame update you all have been waiting for ! :-) First, There are 2 new Minifigs in the HoF. Majisto and the Pirate Captain won for January and February. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general) !

        Re: Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!! —Terry Prosper
   Hello everyone ! This is a simple reminder... The Minifig Hall of Fame website needs your voting! It only takes a few seconds and it will greatly help! So far, as few as 24 people voted. While I know for a fact that many hundreds visited my website (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!! —Terry Prosper
   We are up to 30 people now! Let's push for 50! Terry (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)