 Announcements / 1940
    Philohome site moved... —Philippe Hurbain
   Hi everybody, I had recently to change my site hosting, it is now available again on (URL) already used this domain name, but it was a simple redirection showing my host address. Thanks to those who had links to my site looking like (URL) to modify (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad)