 Announcements / 1896
  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for December 2002

Huzzah! Sorry for the delay... Holidays and all. MOTM for December is Jeff Kiser's "Piano Keys". An intriguing concept, better explained now with Jeff's text. I wonder if it could actually work? SOTM is Peter Palfy's "Prison!". I like this scene. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !