 Announcements / 1878
  My website and my Brikwars write-up...

Well, I took the plunge, made my own lego themed website, and realized I had nothing for it. Well over the summer at GenCon2002 Others and me had a TL2(Medieval) Brikwars battle. These were the contestants; Evan Butzlaff(credited to getting me back (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming)